Wedding and Catering
How to sign on with Zen Peninsula for your wedding banquet?
1. Congratulations on your decision to get married.
2. You may start your research for your choice of theme, type of wedding,
banquet, season etc.
3. Once you interest in having a "Chinese Banquet", please draft a list of your
candidates and a visit plan. Thank you for considering Zen Peninsula as a
possible place. You can get a head start by visiting our web site
www.zenpeninsula.com for our banquet menu and some of the pictures.
4. We, Zen strongly encourage you to gather all the available dates, pricing
etc. to formulate a budget/pros/cons comparison spread sheet. In the beginning,
we were very flexible on the dates. As we get into our second year of operation,
it gets tougher and now it becomes impossible for some of the popular dates.
Therefore, we recommend you to make your reservation early.
5. We, Zen offer two types of banquet, private and regular. For private banquet,
we will close the restaurant and post a full house sign along with your
reception notice. For regular banquet, we will section off with partitions or
planters for your banquet area and remain open for public dining. One of the
decision point for reserving with Zen is whether you prefer a private banquet or
not. We, Zen are very familiar in holding private banquet and we will transform
our wedding hall into your desirable theme. Which kind of banquet do you have in
mind, traditional Chinese banquet or the hotel style Chinese food type, private
6. You can always pick out one of our banquet menu as a template and customize
your own menu. We will provide pricing accordingly. For those love birds who
reserve 7 to 18 months out, we will work with you on your menu of choices six
7. Thank you for choosing us as one of your finalist, please call ahead to make
sure your desirable date is "still" available and make an appointment to discuss
details. We will then show you our facility and present our offerings.
8. Once you understand all the terms and conditions and give us the honor to
facilitate your banquet, you need to sign an agreement with us along with your
deposit check payable to Zen Peninsula.
9. Post signing, please stay in touch by visiting us frequently for dim sum and
dinner. Thus we get more business yet you know we are still in business. That is
why we often named our customers "the bride and the groom" in Chinese because
they are all our bride and groom in past, present and future time...
10. If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or
come by for a visit. Our banquet manager Andy is happy to assist you. Please
call 650-616-9388 for inquiry appointment.